You are here
Duration: Minimum 16 hours per week, 10:00am-5:00pm (with an hour for lunch).
Start Date: Immediately
Reporting to: Associate Director of Development and Director of Operations Internship
The Institute of Classical Architecture & Art is seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Intern. This person will gain a thorough understanding of development and the importance of prospect research, as well as related database management, marketing, communication, and research skills. Training is provided for social media platforms, networks, and databases the ICAA currently uses including: Raiser’s Edge, wordpress.com, Constant Contact, Instagram, and Facebook. The Intern is invited (but not required) to attend weekly staff meetings.
Projects and Responsibilities
• Research content for marketing and fundraising efforts
• Work with Development team on the Arthur Ross Awards, the ICAA’s major fundraising event, and other programs
• Assist with the ICAA’s annual publication the Classicist
• Coordinate mailings related to special events, assist with organizing letters, labels, and mailing lists
• Assist Development Department in managing and updating fundraising database
• Provide general administrative support to department staff as needed Qualifications
• Knowledge of MS Office and basic Raiser’s Edge or similar database experience is helpful
• Must be organized and have excellent writing skills
• Currently pursuing a degree or recent college graduate with interest in the arts
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Monthly stipend offered. Interested applicants may send their resume, a brief cover letter, and a writing sample to email@example.com.