You are here
Spring 2017 Internship
Petzel Gallery is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented intern to join us for the Spring of 2017. The successful candidate is eager to learn about the daily operations of a commercial gallery and has an interest in contemporary art.
Duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
• Organizing and filing press materials
• Producing press packets
• Assisting with exhibition openings and events
• Artist research
• Running errands
• Assisting gallery staff with various daily administrative tasks
• B.A. or B.F.A. (or working towards)
• Proficiency in Mac, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
• Filemaker and/or ArtBase knowledge is a plus
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Fluency in English, German language skills a plus We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Current students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. This position will require a minimum commitment of two days per week from March through May. This internship is unpaid, with a daily lunch stipend provided.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Spring Internship 2017 as the subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or walk-ins please.